During the recent worldwide celebration of Administrative Professionals’ Week in, LEAP held a two-day national education forum entitled “Level Up and Break Boundaries” at the New World Makati Hotel. Invited speakers were Sheraton Manila General Manager Ms. Anna Vergara and Rampver Financials President & CEO Mr. Rex Mendoza for the first day. On the second day, it was international motivational speaker Mr. Arun Gogna who presented and discussed his topics “Next Generation Leader” and “Soul @ Work”.
Attended by over 40 executive assistants, administrative assistants and office professionals from different industries, the participants came away refreshed, energized and with renewed positive outlook not only about their work, but their life and purpose in general. Here are some of the participants’ comments:
- Everything is timely and applicable. Very direct and personal. It's a privilege to learn from the speakers’ personal experiences and insights. Very relatable. Awesome!
- The speakers were very motivating. They made the attendees listen and participate.
- Please continue to provide platform like this for great lessons.
- I've learned to appreciate my job and doing the right thing even nobody is watching. Thank you for the awesome event.
- I appreciate that the speakers are masters of their craft. The topics were interesting.
- Topics were really relevant to my job. Had the realization of improving myself to improve my job and I was able to find back my passion at work.
- Thank you LEAP and people behind it for giving us this rare opportunity of learnings. You inspire us to do better and open opportunities for us to look forward.
It was indeed a great way to celebrate and recognize the role we have in the business world.